Complaints Policy Amano Technologies Limited
Applies to Amano Student Support and Amano Apprentice Support customers. We are dedicated to providing you with a high level of service at all times, but if you are not satisfied, please contact any of our staff. We will listen; handle your complaint promptly, fairly, and in a non-confrontational way. We will try to find a solution wherever we can and we welcome your feedback.
If you have a complaint or are dissatisfied in any way please contact us:
- Telephone: 01822 600060
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: Business Director, Unit 22, West Devon Business Park, Tavistock, Devon, PL19 9DP. Or Text: 07813 899570
From receiving your complaint by telephone, email or text a named team member will contact you within 1 working day. If you write to us we will respond in writing within 2 working days.
Your complaint will be investigated and we will seek a resolution and contact you again within 5 working days of you first contacting us.
In the event that you remain unhappy you may contact us again and talk to a Director directly who will respond within 2 working days.
If you are dissatisfied with the Amano Technologies response you may wish to contact the following:
If a DSA student: your Disability Officer or your Assessor at the Access Centre.
If you remain dissatisfied, you may wish to take the matter further with a funding or statutory body. These may be:
- Student Finance England, Tel: 0300 100 0601, email@example.com,
- or Customer Relations, Student Loans Company, 100 Bothwell Street, Glasgow, G2 7JD.
- NHS Bursaries. Tel: 0845 358 6655, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Finance Wales Tel: 0300 100 0618,
- The Open University, Tel 0300 303 5303, email@example.com
- The Telecare Services Association. Tel – 01625 520320, firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can provide you with the details of other organisations on request.
Policy Review: 16/12/2019 Graham Coiley
Download this policy as a PDF HERE