Are you an NMH consultant interested in joining the Amano team?
If you are interested in joining our team but don’t see a role currently relevant to your experience, please still contact us at email@example.com with your CV.
We offer you the opportunity to work flexibly, so should you have to work outside of conventional hours – that’s fine by us. In addition, unlike many providers, we support working in the student’s home if their needs are recommended to be best met that way.
Working with Amano gives you access to the best technology innovations in the sector: the Amano App, e-time-sheets, and e-invoices – all reducing administration for our students and you, leaving more time for support.
“I have to say the Amano mobile app works really well! It’s such an easy way to keep on top of booking. I am loving your new technology” – HR, Specialist Mentor
And not forgetting that we also offer competitive pay and ongoing role specific training.
See our careers page for full details about our values and culture as well as the latest open positions in our team.
We are recruiting University Notetakers
Why join Team Amano?
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Inclusive and supportive work environment collaborating with like-minded professionals.
- Regular CPD e.g. Assistive Technology, disability and best practice.
- Streamlined digital systems with e-signatures and e-invoicing to minimise admin time.
- Student app that enables learners to monitor remaining support hours, approve timesheets, view their DSA documents and more.