As an experienced DSA-QAG registered provider for many years, we have a knowledgeable in-house team and an ever growing network of consultants across the South West.
We consistently receive excellent feedback from our students, with our support consultants receiving genuine appreciation and recognition for helping students achieve their academic ambitions.
We offer a supportive workplace culture and a commitment to our consultants. Every week, our Support Manager is available at campuses across the region to meet with you to discuss any aspect of provision.
We also hold regular face to face meetings, CPD accredited training sessions and pride ourselves on communicating regularly with our consultants and acting on feedback.
” It is a pleasure to work with you. Thanks for your professionalism and CPD” – KA, Specialist Mentor
We also offer you the opportunity to work flexibly, so should you have to work outside of conventional hours – that’s fine by us. In addition, unlike many providers, we support working in the student’s home if their needs are recommended to be best met that way.
Working with Amano gives you access to the best technology innovations in the sector: the Amano App, e-time-sheets, and e-invoices – all reducing administration for our students and you, leaving more time for support.
“I have to say the Amano mobile app works really well! I’s such an easy way to keep on top of booking. I am loving your new technology” – HR, Specialist Mentor
And not forgetting that we also offer competitive pay and ongoing role specific training.
If you would like to register your interest in joining our network of support consultants, for an informal discussion, please contact Rob Whitby (NMH Support Manager) on 01822 60 00 60 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Vacancies (05/08/2019)
Specialist One to One Mental Health Mentor
Exeter and Plymouth
(Opportunities also available across Dorset & Somerset – please enquire)
As a Mental Health Mentor you will:
- Work with individuals who may face barriers to learning due to a variety of mental health conditions.
- Work with your student to identify strategies to help address barriers to learning.
- Provide support that is student specific and could include activities such as time management, planning, coping with anxiety and prioritising workload.
- Work to enhance your student’s autonomy and to monitor the effectiveness of strategies.
- Be responsible for organising sessions with your assigned students
- Offer support on campus, in-home, or remotely as agreed with your student.
- Please note that there are specific mandatory qualifications required for these roles which you can view via the link below.
This is a self-employed position.
TEMPORARY ADMIN VACANCY – Tavistock
20 – 30 hours per week, flexible
Start ASAP. Please send CV to email@example.com by 5pm, 19th July.
• To provide effective learning support administration appropriate to the needs of the company and the customers, including:
• Taking and making calls to customers and contacts
• Monitoring of customer engagement with, and take-up of services.
• Utilising the company database and digital system to monitor service delivery.
• External communication with company customers.
• Internal communication with the company team.
• Oversight of feedback from Amano support consultants.
• Checking and maintenance of records provided by external consultants.
• Other project involvement and administration tasks as required
✓ Experience in a broad range of office administration skills.
✓ Excellent and professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
✓ Highly competent at using office IT applications: E.g. Word and Excel
✓ Analytical with effective decision-making skills.
✓ Ability to integrate with, and contribute to a motivated team.
✓ Reliable, brimming with initiative, and having attention to detail.
✓ Creative, enthusiastic, and willing to contribute to the success of the company.
✓ Experience and/or training in disability and wellbeing.
✓ Experience and/or understanding of post-16 teaching and learning.
✓ Appropriate educational level for the role.