Does your NMH Provider tick all the boxes?
|Quality Service Provision||Amano Student Support||National Providers|
- Experienced DSA provider
- Reliable and trusted
- Clear and competitive pricing
- Quick allocations of support
- Knowledgeable and helpful team
- Streamlined admin processes
- Electronic timesheets and Amano App
- Consultant portal
The regular contact with Amano’s Support Manager promotes confidence in their service through operating in a culture which actively supports direct accountability and collaborative working partnerships to benefit service users.
Access to their transparent costing matrix enables spending to be controlled making support affordable for high needs students.
– HE College / Amano service user, Devon
- Student focussed allocations
- Hassle-free arrangements
- Student choice and empowerment
- Flexibility in delivery
- Adaptable to changing needs
- One stop for AT training & NMH
- Professional, experienced and qualified support consultants
- High engagement rates and positive outcomes
- Excellent feedback from students and Universities
- Support our students ‘couldn’t do without!’
My mentor is brilliant at what she does. I feel encouraged and supported in every regard and she has helped me tremendously with becoming more able and independent in my learning.
– Amano supported student
|Role||Rate||VAT||Total||In Person||At Home||Remote|
|Specialist Mentor – Mental Health||£50.95||£10.19||£61.14||Available*||Available*||Available|
|Specialist Mentor – ASC||£50.95||£10.19||£61.14||Available*||Available*||Available|
|Study Skills Specialist – SpLD||£50.95||£10.19||£61.14||Available*||Available*||Available|
|Study Skills Specialist – ASC||£50.95||£10.19||£61.14||Available*||Available*||Available|
|Assistive Technology Trainer||£54.40||£10.88||£65.28||Available*||Available*||Available|
*Available – We will provide face-to-face support only in line with Government and University guidelines, and after undertaking a Covid-19 health screening with full risk assessment for each support session. Safety is our priority.
To view our full list of NMH roles and rates please click here
We provide support across the South West region: Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol and Bath.
During the Covid-19 period we are pleased to offer remote NMH support across England.